BE A PART OF A CREATIVE GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM
In Dymak Holland, we are looking to fill a position for a full-time Graphic Designer.
Dymak is a global supply chain partner that helps growers and garden centers in the Home & Garden segments source and
develop products. We are a total solution supply chain, which means we help businesses create product designs and
packaging solutions that they dream of for their brands and help them with quality control, finance, and logistics.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting and assisting with day-to-day graphic design functions, including
creating customized pottery product offers for clients, editing and transforming existing products using Photoshop, and
occasional product design and development.
You will be a part of our Global Marketing Department of currently 11 people and will have reference
to the Global Marketing Manager in Denmark.
As a Graphic Designer, your essential duties will be:
- Working with the Key Account Managers to create customized product offers for clients.
- These offers will vary in look and length based on the season we are targeting as well as the specific client.
- Editing existing products to adjust colors and shapes for clients
- Working with the marketing team to create new product designs
- Support in physical customer meetings in Holland
- Assisting with other design needs as needed and requested by management
Prerequisite Knowledge, Skills, and Education
If you are the right person for the job, you:
- Have a major in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Brand Design, or something similar
- Have a strong understanding and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Enjoy working in a team, but can also work individually on projects
- Have a creative portfolio highlighting an understanding of color, layout design, and typography