If you are ready to be a part of shaping the future of the Home and Garden industry while having good days at work, come join us at Dymak. We are just now looking for a strong relationship builder for our existing and new customers. Is that you?
Dymak stands as a prominent global supply chain partner with a specialization in sourcing products for Growers and Garden Centres across the world. We are a global company with almost 150 colleagues across Europe, North America, and Asia. We collaborate closely with businesses to bring their creative visions to life through commercial product designs and packaging solutions tailored to their brands. We encompass a full spectrum of services, including design, quality control, financial guidance, and logistical support.
In Dymak, we believe in the power of having a good day at work – so much so that we have made it our purpose. A purpose that we strive to live up to every day through great cooperation across our amazing teams.
We are looking for just the right Key Account Manager to help grow our business with us. If this person is you, your role can be summarized as the following:
- Building a strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers
- Looking for potential new businesses and approach them
- Delivering an active contribution to our operating results
- Working together with our purchase and marketing teams to achieve the best for the customer
The position is full time, and you will be a part of our Holland Office in Aalsmeer with reference to our local management team. In our Holland office, we are currently 10 employees working with sales and marketing.
To be a success in your role, you need to be in possession of the following qualifications:
- You already have some experience in key account management and have a track record of successfully managing accounts. You do not need to have been in this area of work for many years to be a good candidate. It is much more important that you have the right attitude and that you are hungry to achieve great results with our team
- You have a proactive nature
- You are strong in your communication
- You can communicate fluently in both Dutch and English – verbal as well as written
- You are a flexible team player - who also likes to socialize and have fun with the team
We will interview relevant candidates continuously, so please send your application through the link below as soon as possible.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions or want to hear more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Kirsten Lek, on +31618117889. You are also welcome to visit our website at www.dymak.dk.
We look forward to receiving your application.